Will You Allow God to Hear Your Prayers?
As a student, professor, or administrator, the prayers throughout the Collegiate Day of Prayer will be focused on you and your campus. It is also a day for our Heavenly Father to hear your voice and the prayers of so many connected to you: parents, grandparents, pastors, friends and mentors. On a broad scale the CDOP seeks to unite the body of Christ throughout our nation.
Will you allow God to hear your prayer on this special day?
Below are some resources and ideas to consider that will engage your friends & family in prayer for awakening on your campus:
- Announce the CDOP & show the promo video at your small and large group meetings
- Ask your pastor or church staff to put the CDOP & show the promo video in your church announcements
- Email your friends and family to register & adopt your campus at the CDOP website.
- Tweet and facebook about the CDOP website
- Use CDOP Facebook and Twitter profile icons and covers.
And if you have not registered and adopted your campus yet, click here.