God Moves when Parents Pray!
As a parent, grandparent, spiritual parent or mentor of a college student, you are already deeply concerned about the campus environment. The CDOP is an opportunity for you to unite with like-minded believers across the country and pray not only for your loved one(s) who attend college, but the broader campus community as well.
Will you allow God to use you, your family and friends on this special day?
Below are some resources and ideas to consider that will engage your church on this day
- Announce the CDOP at your church service.
- Appeal to your pastor or church leaders to put the CDOP in your church announcements & calendar.
- Organize a CDOP prayer gathering at your local church or home.
- Find at least one other parent to agree with in prayer for your children.
- Email your family and friends to sign up at the website.
- Show the following CDOP promo video wherever you can.
- Forward the CDOP video link to people you know.
- Use Facebook and Twitter banners and announcements.
If you haven’t already registered and adopted a campus, please click here.